Friday, November 8, 2013

Cold Weather Skin Savers

The weather in NJ has be unbearable. It's been 30 degrees and frigid one day and then 50 and sunny the next. Needless to say, I'm fighting a cold by guzzling tea and overdosing on Airborne. Really, I'm more concerned about my skin than my health. On Wednesday I was prepping for my first presentation in my new position at work and I did a mirror check to make sure there was no food in my teeth and almost fell over. My face was flaking off and I had no time to fix it. I ended up dabbing hand cream on my face up until my portion of the meeting. Don't worry though, I went home that night and promptly applied a sea weed mask and then exfoliated, now I'm back to my normal oily skin situation. 

Hopefully, no one else will have to suffer this way. I suggest grabbing each of the below products, most of which can be found at CVS (my fave place)! Oh and it can't hurt to grab this fab little Cosmetic Pouf from Stella and Dot to stash it all in! 


Cold Weather Skin Savers


No comments:

Post a Comment