Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Must-Haves: Bedroom Updates

We've been living in our apartment for about 13 months and we chose to focus on saving for and decorating our two front rooms-our living room and dining room. We have friends over a few times a month for activities like tv viewing parties, sit down dinners, and football watching (Jets, not Giants). To me it makes sense to ensure that the most often used rooms are comfortable, stylish and inviting. Somewhere we lost sight of making our bedroom all of those things. Now that I can say the dining room is complete and the living room is just about complete, its time to turn my attention to our bedroom, which should really be the most inspiring room of all. That being said, I've started to compile inspiration for a bedroom update, and I will follow up with a post once I feel that it is complete and internet-worthy! 

Bedroom Updates


Ball table lamp
$40 - very.co.uk


BD Fine gray rug
burkedecor.com


Wool rug
hdbuttercup.com


World Market sheer curtain
worldmarket.com


Restoration Hardware double curtain rod
restorationhardware.com


Wood furniture
kathykuohome.com


No comments:

Post a Comment