Friday, November 15, 2013

A Very Blue Christmas

A couple days ago my husband (NOT ME), received the Tiffany and Co. Holiday book. Naturally, I broke federal laws and opened it so I could drool and pick out my Christmas gifts (this was one of those books where everything stated "Price Upon Request"). I fully expected to fall in love with the diamonds I was about to see, but I did not expect the beautiful editorials sprinkled throughout. My fave included a baby fawn pug, which made me think of last Christmas, when my Piglet was just 5 months old (and crazy as hell). I am very fortunate to say that I was gifted with a little blue box last Christmas and the bracelet inside remains as one of my  favorite pieces!  


This picture is everything I want Christmas to be-beautifully dressed and beautifully decorated! 






No comments:

Post a Comment