Monday, June 16, 2014

Cynthia Rowley Beauty

Somehow, I think in a contest or perhaps by a happy mistake, I received Cynthia Rowley's Beauty Collection. I love this set and I have been wearing the marshmallow eye shadow as my base shadow for the past few weeks! It's matte, easily blended, and lasts throughout the day-this can be said of all the shades in the palette! It took me a few minutes to realize that the print on the packaging of the palette and the makeup bag is a close up of confetti and that made me love this set even more!





As you can see, cloud and marshmallow are very light-this makes them the perfect neutral shades for me. I actually had to enhance the above picture for them to even be visible, that's how well they blend into my skin (in natural light). 



Don't forget, today is the last day to enter to win a gorgeous set of wooden tassel bracelets made by yours truly! Comment on my post with your 3 favorite colors for 1 entry, comment on either of my IG posts (here and here) for 2 entries and repost a picture on IG with the following hashtag for 3 entries! #NoveltyblgGiveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment