Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Spotlight on Sonia Kashuk Beauty

Now that I've committed to incorporating more cruelty-free products into my life, I've become very aware of all the beauty products that are available to me as I embark on this new lifestyle. I have to say, it's been very easy to switch my products over, with the exception of my deodorant, hair spray, and facial moisturizer. My husband keeps telling me that it's better to be 90% c-free than nothing, so I'm trying to abide by that rule!

When I wrote my last post, I was unaware that Sonia Kashuk products are cruelty-free and  I was honestly upset that I wasn't going to allow myself to re-stock this lotion, because it is so amazing! Happily, I've come to realize that it's all good and I can use it guilt-free! I've also grabbed this eye shadow palette and this bronzer and I love them both as well! The best part is that this line is very reasonably priced, and who doesn't love a trip to Target? Next up, I plan to give their lipglosses and nail polish a try! Let me know what your favorites are!

Spotlight on Sonia Kashuk Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment