Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Top Picks

Sometimes I bounce out of bed and open the shades and just welcome the day with open arms-the vision here is that I wake up as Snow White with birdies dancing around me and braiding my hair. This may be a bit dramatic, but I am in a great mood this morning. It could have something to do with this post, or the green tea that I'm currently enjoying. Either way, I feel inspired and thought that I would share the good mood!

Frittatas are the only thing I want to eat!

I have a serious case of wanderlust and I can't stop thinking about Greece!

 I'm all about Paris Street Style-I imagine myself looking as chic as these ladies!

I think it's about time for a new pair of Ray Ban's but I can't decide if I want the blackout version or a colored lens!




Images Via Pinterest Greece/Frittata/Paris Style/Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment