Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Reading

Everyone that knows me knows how much I enjoy reading. It's not uncommon for me to start and finish a book in one weekend or even a day in special circumstances! That being said, I haven't been reading much lately and I'd really love to get back into the habit. I've created a Summer reading plan for myself with the intent to read at least 2 books per month. I've also been dying to give the Divergent series a read and I hope to squeeze them in too. Below is my plan, and I know we are already into the second week in June, but trust me, I got this! Let me know if you'd like to join me-I've always wanted to be a member of a book club!

*EDIT* I prepped this post on 6/6 and began reading The Fault in Our Stars on 6/7 and finished it the same day. I absolutely loved this book-It was a love story that was real and not cloyingly sweet. I definitely DEFINITELY recommend reading this book, and I've already got a date planned with my Mother-in-law to see the movie this Friday!

Summer Reading





No comments:

Post a Comment