Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dirty Denim




Ever since I grabbed this gorgeous pair of worn-in 505's, I've found myself reaching for them on a daily basis. As of late, the pattern has been to come home from work, walk and feed the dogs, and immediately change into my trusty jorts. Sometimes, on very trying days I will change into them first in order to comfortably parade my knees around the block whilst walking the furbs (fur babies). As with any quick onset obsession of mine, I've pulled images from Pinterest to help me plan some more outfits with my new lovers. The only thing that really concerns me is that I can't wear them to my office. I mean, its 2014, I have my nose ring and tattoos visible on a regular basis but I can't wear ripped denim shorts? Totally lame.









No comments:

Post a Comment